January 24, 2011

Homemade Palkova My 50th Post

Palkova oh my God one of my favorite recipe. I used to prepare this from my childhood. So i have lot of experience to prepare this recipe. Humm i have an idea to share this recipe to all of you.

Sure you can try this recipe as per my instruction.

It's very easy to prepare. It will take around nearly 45minutes.

Usually we will buy this recipe in shop. But after reading this recipe, sure you all will prepare in your home itself.

It will give an awesome taste to eat. If you want you can reduce the sugar consistency (If u Prefer).

Palkova is very famous in "Srivilliputhur". It's near by my hometown.

This is my 50th post. Iam very happy to share this recipe with Sweet.


Ingredients:

Milk - 3Cup
Sugar - 6Spoon

Method Of Preparation:





- Keep pan in the gas stove. Pour the milk.









-  Allow this to boil, but not to overflow. Once it starts boiling make the gas into low flame.





- It will be thicker and thicker..








- Color will change into yellowish.The quantity of the milk will be reduce. Now add the sugar and stir continuously. It tries to stick on the pan. Don't allow to stick it in the pan.







- Now Homemade Palkova is ready for serving. You can eat this sweet when it hot and also in cold.







- Yummy to eat. I got this in an awesome way.





Personal Suggestion:


You can try for the below ingredients too.

Milk - 1litre
Sugar - 500gm

No comments:

Post a Comment